Rec1

Monday 23 May 2016

street legal light package on a Club Car

I just installed a street legal light package on a Club Car


I just installed a street legal light package on a Club Car.
We also installed a 48V reducer to 12v to hook this up
the batteries per the Red Hawk Volt-0013 it does not work.what is my next item I could due to see if this could work

Check out this ........
I've had a look at the red hawk 0013, it's only rated to 4 amps output and unlikely to power much lighting.I suspect you might of blown the fuse trying.They do 20 and 30 amp versions it appears.If you can add up all the wattages of the bulbs in the system, we can work out the amps it needs.At 12 volts, a 12 watt bulb would need 1 amp - 120 watts would need 10 amps and so on, also we need to allow some head room for tolerance.

No comments:

Post a Comment